Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-04-2013, 16:16   #122
Polar
NoLimits for TrueBlondies

Отправить сообщение для  Polar с помощью ICQ Send a message via Skype™ to Polar

Цитата:
Сообщение от Bersem Посмотреть сообщение
а продлить срок со стороны продавца нельзя?
продлить срок чего?
это официальный срок, который установлен ебеем.
т.е. если продавец согласен с твоими доводами и вообще не редиска, то он тебе безотносительно каких-либо сроков может возместить стоимость.
а вот в течение этого конкретного срока в вашем споре арбитром будет выступать сам ебей. и он даже из своего кармана возместит, если продавец в отказ уйдет (естественно с последствиями для последнего).

вот, навскидку, пример про "без срока":

I bought an item on eBay couple of months ago (beginning of March); payment was accepted and the seller sent the package on its way through USPS mail service to my country. (International shipping)

After about 30 days when it didn't arrive I started looking into it, my local mail service said the package never reached my country so I contacted the seller. He checked with USPS and turned out the package was sent to Brazil instead to my country, but they said to him it should either rebound back to him in the USA or be shipped to the proper place soon so he asked me to just wait.

20 more days passed and I lost my patience, asking for a refund. He said that as long as the item didn't return to him he won't do that as it might reach me any day.

Confident in the famous "ebay Buyer Protection" I tried to open a "Did not receive the item" case but found it's not possible if more than 45 days passed since the payment was accepted.

The item is currently in the void, probably lost forever. The seller is legally right, he done his part of sending the item and does not owe me anything.

I already left negative feedback on him of course.

Is there any way I can get my money back from eBay? (or USPS who are to be blamed of)

Update

One month after posting this, the seller did refund my money, asking me to pay it back if the item ever arrives.

One more month passed and the shoes arrived - apparently they traveled half the world due to shipping mistake of USPS. I paid again, wearing the shoes now and all is good.

I think the question here is still valid though, as this can happen again and can happen to other people.

http://webapps.stackexchange.com/que...e-than-45-days

Последний раз редактировалось Polar, 22-04-2013 в 16:24.
Polar вне форума   Ответить с цитированием